Monday, June 9, 2008

Enter the World of Joel Paul Toh Yeung Yi.

The sites and ground shake up because Joel has started a blog today. muahahahahah. But anyway, this blog is the where cbc people can come or outsides can come and enjoy the world of Joel has everyday(hoping to blog everyday).

Well to start things up. Let me begin by tell you how I got my name. It was before i was born, in the year 1987, it is when my dad went into full-time ministry, My dad took a week off to spend time with God. It is when God told him that he is going to have a son, and his name to be Paul. It's is like in Jeremiah 1:5 which reads, "before i formed you in the womb i knew you; before you were born i sanctified you; i ordained you a prophet to the nations." At the same time my mom knew that god was giving her a son. Joel was her specially reserved for me - like a prophet of God and Paul is my God-given name, as His apostle. So that is how i got my name Joel Paul. And yes, my Chinese name Yeung Yi means everlasting righteousness was given from my grandma.( i know some of you think that it means 'Easy'. Well, i thought it was 'Easy' till my grandma told me the real meaning. So thats how i got my name Joel Paul Toh Yeung Yi . i think is kinda cool also cos i can trick people into believing that i'm American or British when i don't tell them about my 'toh yeung yi part' haaaahhhahahah. call me J.P Toh Y.Y or J.P.T.Y.Y or Joel or Paul or YY or JP. but i prefer Joel =)


oh well that is all i have to say for this post. More coming soon