Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just A Thought

Hi all,

Today was just some what great. Woke up to train my jump. then went for lunch, watch severe movies then play basketball in the evening and chat with people online on msn. Anyway, today had a thought run through my head and it hit me when i talk to Joshua, my friend on something. And that something is quite a famous game, created many many years ago. That game is chess. Yea, chess, i not really a good player at chess. Cause i can't remember all the moves to counter your opponent. Anyway, we were laughing on things that you couldn't do chess like 4 player chess and how it might be so troublesome to play 4 player all free for all.
But i found out in the internet that there is a four player chess game. Just that is not played world-wide. I can't really explain to you, so i show you the game.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/2173

This a 3 person chess set

i have no idea how to play this four or three player chess game. Maybe there are new rules or something. So this really blow my mind away la. hehe,

Kookou,