Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Motto

I'm a huge big fan of Nike. So love this product.

Nike has really plan out every last detail right. From their shoes to their logos to their motto. I have been a Nike fan since i was a kid, maybe around 4 to 5 years ago. Ever since then, i have never really wear other type of shoe. Except special events that requires me to wear formal clothing. But other than that never stop wearing any other shoe. The shoe that makes really fits me so well. That every time i wear any Nike shoe(of course Original) it feels that I'm walking on air or running barefooted. It will be a major dream come true, when i get to work for Nike. It just makes my heart melt. If i become a professional sports player, i will only join Nike to be the only shoe i will wear. Is okay if i don't get my own line of Nike shoes like Michael Jordan, I'm fine with it. As long is a pure Nike Air shoe, it is great.

Not that i don't like other shoe brands, they are great. But i have try them out. And the shoes just don't suit me as Nike shoes does. But i have to say sorry, Adidas, Puma, And1, and other sport shoe brands, your shoe just don't fit my feet, sorry, you design good shoes and they are very comfortable but is a different feel and is not suitable, very sorry.

Put a side all this shoe talk. And talk about something more deeper. I like Nike not cause they make really good shoes. Is also their motto "
Just Do It". Is a very smart motto, it tells me to always set targets. And the main target now is Dunk. Going for it. i will fight through all the criticism and negativeness. I will Do It. YEA!!! It always been my source of motivation for me through out my day. Helping me live day by day. Every day i have a small victory. Which carries me on the next day and so on so on. This motto "Just Do It" link together with their brand Nike. The name Nike came from the Greek goddess of victory. So every task i do and i complete it, i have victory over it. Is like in competition for me, in this case Basketball. I have play for my school for 8 years. Every time i set foot in the court, is game time, i always say to myself is Just Do It. i make sure i give it all. Play to the fullest. i also believe that God also gives me extra energy to play. I can play the full 40 minutes on court(there also have time out from the other team and my team, so yes, there is rest time also). In the end, it always turn out good, i feel satisfy whether win or lose of course is even more better feeling if the team win cause i know i have give it all, i went in there and Just Do It. Mostly it ends up in victory.

Even in my journey with Jesus Christ, i jump in with two feet, give Him all of me. Just Do It for God. The best part is that we always have Victory. Cause we have Jesus Christ and who can be against us. I will face up for Jesus cause i can Do It for Him. In any situation I'm in i will Just Do It.

This motto really helps me to focus and my will power to do anything. It has become a solid part of me. Just Do It is good motto for me. I also have to say that Adidas motto is also good too "Impossible is Nothing". In the bible is the opposite "Nothing is Impossible". Luke 1:37. is really good to have sports brands that speak positiveness into peoples lives. Is very motivational to show that the next day is going to be better. At school also, every time i done a good job on work, i get a tick or check or swoosh sign, i know i have victory over it and done well. It builds my confidences all the time. (even i was not really a study freak at school) i always just do it and try to get it done. It always turn out good.

Is also not this motto that is working for me. Is God in my life. Every time that i obey His command and stay faithful to Him. Things just turn out for the good and always helps me. I know i have to stay loyal to Him, Faithful to Him, and Obey and Love Him. And of course shine for Jesus, tell the world who is Jesus. Some thing good will happen. So Just Do It or Just Do It for God

the Motto,

No comments: