Thursday, December 11, 2008

All Caps On

Hello,

My day today suppose to be a busy one. But it turns out to be quite relaxing. God can some how change plans for you in that day. Like today, i didn't know that it is a public holiday. So everyone was off in Selangor not for Kuala Lumpur people. Happy and sad at the same time. Today weather seems nice at first then it turn ugly. Still there is so much to do and so tight in planing to go to America.

I was suppose to go to do some payment today but as i type up there, it was a public holiday. So didn't do it. Just great. So my morning is basically lazy around. Played a lot of "games", end up losing track of time. Having a late lunch, sucks. Every thing that is good are left to none(went it comes to eating chinese food). Than i realize something very important. That i can't turn up for my Life group cause i'm doing PA for Anne and Sze Gion Wedding. ISH. Bad me. So i have to inform him. Some more on Friday itself, out Life group is suppose to finish up the games for the carnival. Man, is work work work. Then have to move it today. The testing of games. So i have to rush to get material today.

I ask God to help me find the materials i need. I believe that God provided me with the van today, my dad didn't go to work today cause is a public holiday. Than i call up Daniel and Zach Siow whether they want to go out. So they agree. i drove to their places with ease cause all the way i got a green wave(traffic lights all green). I took Daniel first cause Zach Siow was not free at first. I think God has place in my mind that Asia Cafe has a lot of cans. So i went there with Daniel. And God was right. They have a lot of cans and it's even not crash yet. So i just ask the owner to give me 30. And he gave me with a happy face. But the slight downside was that the owner charge me so expensive. Is like 30 cans for 5 riggit. If i recycle these cans, i will only get back about 2 riggit. Expensive. A side from that, I fine with it cause i just need them no matter the cost.

Later i pick Zach Siow up from his place to hang out in Summit for awhile. Wanted to check out the Jerseys there. We walk around and ask around. Okay okay. Going to get it soon. Anyway, went to McD to eat high tea. Chit Chat there. Invited them to my place cause later is basketball time. So they hang out at my place. Just to find out that the weather turn against us. It rain. Rain like nobody business. But it didn't break our hearts. So i brought them to Jay place. Just to help out in the games. So we tested the games and all. It works fine. Thank God was fast. Then after all that, we Rock Band. Well is really a fun game. Till Jay have to go out for supper with other friends.

Sent the kids home. Come back to shower and rest a little and play a lot more. And now going to take my rest. Feeling sad now cause it rain. And i want to play basketball. Morning train la. hehe. Okay nighty night

Caplock,

No comments: