Thursday, March 26, 2009

Complex Tissue...

Hey,

Woah!! today was good as usual. People are so excited that school is finishing soon. Like 6 weeks more till summer. YEA!!! is good that is coming, everyone need a break, a long break. To get back the hours of sleep and shape(i think).

So today i have to make appointments with my international adviser and class registrar adviser. So much hassle. Not like Malaysia where you can do walk-ins.

Also, preparing myself for exams. A lot of things to prepare. Thank God that I'm doing pretty well. All smiles. =) Never the less, must keep on studying. Went i do well, likely get scholarships, so pray for me. =)

Went to gym again, and did a good workout. Can feel the 'cut-shapes' on my body. Lovely. Anyway, i got to study and then sleep, so till then nighty night. Oh tomorrow is my birthday or in Malaysia time is already my birthday. Well, Happy Birthday JPTYY. =)

Feelings,

No comments: