Friday, March 13, 2009

When the Clock Ticks Left...

Hi,

Today is Friday the 13th. I can't believe that people would be so superstitious on a day that would bring bad luck to them. For me i don't believe in this luck thing. Mostly is fluke. For example making basketball shots is either you have practice for a every long time or that day you manage to put in shots cause maybe your shooting stands is correct(so makes it fluke).

Bad luck comes cause you make the wrong choices. And it so happen that day you made a lot of wrong choices. So the best way to do things is to think first and plan out your moves.

Anyway, about my day it seems pretty alright. My roommate came back after long holiday at New York. He went there to see his uncle or something. Did i talk about my roommate before. i think i have. He is Chinese from China, and a super loud person(cannot take him already) and eats a lot of noodles. Only one good thing about him is that he is nice.

So he came back in the wee wee hours in the morning which scare the hack out of me. i thought i was being rob. I thank God that i lock the door. So i went him in. Another thing about him is that he is super loud and he is really loud. He was unpacking his stuff. Man and i want to sleep and you are doing that, you are really asking for trouble here. But you guys knowing me, i won't hurt a person, so i just turn and turn in my sleep till he stop unpacking and showering and everything that is related to noise.

Didn't wake up till 430pm which is 430am in Malaysia. Went out with my friends for dinner and came back to play xbox 360.

Now in my room, studying little and finishing up some homework. Thank God that spring break is over. Cause i want to study and workout. Yea, during spring break the school was like a dead place. It was flopping empty, no one, scary. So everything was close, even the school gym which sucks a lot. So i had to workout in the room.

Missing school now. School is going to start on Monday. Yea. Get to see people and friends and people and friends and people and friends.

I guess I'm done here. Alright now to say nighty night.

clocks tick right,

No comments: