Thursday, April 30, 2009

Coming to an End

Hi,

i got about 10 days of school left. My heart is rising with excitement that school is about to end. But i have to tame this joy of mine because it is not time yet. The time now is to focus on my studies and determine to score well for Jesus Christ because everything i do is not for my glory but for Him.

i got so much to study but so little time already but i know my stuff. But i cannot be to over confident with what i study, need to continue to study some more and more till the day of exam is over.

Today there is no more classes already from now on. Cause is final exams week. So i basically hang out around the library the whole day doing studying, checking email, finding out details of this and that and more studying. The whole school today was quite empty. So people have already finish with their exams and have went back home already.

i'm still waiting for my ticket or booking. I so want to go home and enjoy the food, friends and family. God please open up the airlines that are cheap for me to go back this summer, so that i don't waste money staying here doing nothing. God please.

I took a small break from studying with a good workout. I think i have burn quite a lot of calories going to the gym this whole 3 months. And is worth it. I feel good about myself and after that i study better because of all the endorphins. hehe.

Anyway, is already quite late here, i did my a lot today so i best that i let my mind rest. Till then nighty night.

1 comment:

LittleLamb said...

r u going to continue to stay in the dorm when school reopen in aug? u can get an apt with friends..which i think is cheaper. if u intent to stay in apartment, then u must move all the stuff to ur new apt or somewhere first.