Monday, April 6, 2009

Indanger Person I Become...

Hi,

Great day, finish of some papers. the stacks of studying for exams just continues to get lesser as exams are already here. One small step for me as my grades are looking good. Hopefully getting a good GPA, will post it up went the final grades are up. =)

Studying has somewhat grow in me and at times still lazy to do things. But studying has become a urgent thing in my life more than important.

At this same time, I'm having fun with my new toy. i can say that animal crossing is quite addictive. Now i got something to do during my spare time. all smiles for me =) summer is coming, I'm not so ready for it. Still looking and searching. But God will guide me to it as always. =)

oh now, in me getting a bit annoy with my roommate. everyday, he must talk to his whatever people he is talking to the computer. everyday in and out so loud. My head can just explode. So next semester, find a quite and a little chattie roommate would be good.

So i got nothing much to post but till then nighty night.

No Shooting,

No comments: