Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One More Time...We Gone Celebrate...YAY!!!

Hi,

I got one more week of school then is I'm done. I'm still deciding and is to much decision. I think i would most likely back in a next next week. Unless i book everything by Thursday that it would be good.

School today was pretty alright and is up tight so hard. I just have three more final exams to go. I got English then Bible then Math. All three on separate days and is exciting and intense too. My heart is just racing for wanting to school to be over but also wanting it to last forever too.

Spending here for the last three months plus. Still feels like I'm in a dream and can't hardly believe that I'm here in US, doing well in studies and having a great time too. Unimaginable.

So much to do to prepare to go back and go through the process of going back home.

Anyway, i got not much time to post this because i got to study for a test, not final exam. So till then nighty night.

Hooray,

No comments: