Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SlingShot to Love...

Hi,

Wednesday. Classes today are being to teach. Well it's so far going well. Hopefully i'll be on top on things.
I kinda like my English class this semester. The class is more into literature. Yet, there are a lot of reading of short stories and have a review on them.

I couldn't go to the gym today. The school on every Wednesday has a church service. So everything is closed for church.
Well, just gives me more time to study then. =)

Do continue to pray for me. As i also keep many of you guys in prayer. Let's us all pray for nations.

Alright i have to study a little bit more before i go to bed. So till then nighty night.

Care,

1 comment:

noor said...


ارخص شركة نقل عفش

ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة
شركة نقل عفش شركة نقل عفش

ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة
دينا نقل عفش جدة دينا نقل عفش جدة