Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Career Role-Model

Hello Fellow Readers,

Sorry, readers that i took a long hiatus. The reason i took the break from blogging is to reevaluated my life. I know my direction in life long time before. It was more down to the details on getting to my life long journey.

*Before we get into my details of my life career choice. I just tell you fellow readers that i still have a wishlist to make.

i believe very strongly that God is guiding me in the path of physical therapy. This line of profession is surely tough. I think for me that working with people is the fun part. Helping individuals recover from physical injures and sharing the gospel or testimony would be my greatest joy.

So yea...Physical Therapy.

As my title of this post is about my career role-model. I'm going to share my biggest role-model. She is one of the best in this business. I would love to be in her position one day. She works with one of my favorite basketball team. The Lakers. Her name is Dr. Judy Seto. I do not know where she is a Christian but she does amazing work with the basketball players. The year that the Lakers when to the NBA finals and Kobe was nursing an injure hand. She was there to do therapy. Kobe was then still able to do his greatness.

Teams wanted her during this year Olympics to their physical therapist but she went to the USA team.

Here is an article that was done on her in the Lakers website. Check it out. Click here make sure to continue reading. There is two parts to it.

I really wish that i would be a great physical therapist and be able to work in the NBA. I can just imagine myself working with one of the best players like LeBron or Carmelo or in Jordan team, Bobcats. Working with players to help them recover as possible to play the game. I can build a relationship with them and share the gospel with them.

Of course wherever God takes me to be i will do his ministry.






That is my role-model. I pray that God will continue to bless her and i also pray for myself.

Anyway, i hope to continue posting up more frequently. So do swing by here readers.

Love and God bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Naturally I just will useful, the author of the article let me deeply, thank you write such a good word Safari shirts