Friday, September 7, 2012

Sought of Starts

Hi my fellow readers,

It has been a very long while i log-on to this blog. I was on summer break. The hot holiday was quite enjoyable. I did not spend to much time with technology as i was trying to be more involve with people around me.

The long break was just a great reminder that i have a God that loves me. He set up my world around me and just bless me. I cannot ask for more.

Many of you readers already know (i don't know if you know me) that i might not come back home for Winter or Summer. I have to start a new life some way or another. However, there's small possibility that i would be coming back home during the late summer for a month (hope you guys are praying already, haha).

The reason for me not coming back during the winter or summer break because i need to prepare myself for the working world. I have to start being more involve in my degree by finding internships, the right job and more focus on it. If these is God's path for me to take i should be a faithful servant and follow His will in my life. I want my work life to be living example of his great glory. Anyway, we will see God will do for me.

Okay, as the school semester has started (been two weeks already, lol) i will start blogging again.

Here is a clip that i found in the internet. Many of you might know that yo-yo has been around for years even centuries. I used to play with yo-yo even tried to be good at it. But did not really get into as much than Basketball. I found this video of the yo-yo completion in Florida. Check it out. Pretty amazing stuff.


Another one, this pretty funny and creative. 


Hope you enjoy this blog post. See you next time. God bless. 

love,