Saturday, September 8, 2012

Chapter #

Hey Readers,

It seems like yesterday that i blog. I think i'm just getting myself into blogging rhythm. Okay, let's start rolling on this post.

My school life has dramatically change as now i do not live on campus. I still do not understand how living off-campus can be more cheaper than on-campus. Weird. I still do miss the on-campus living. Easy to make friends, be in community, and easier to get to class.

I really do miss all my on-campus friends. I love you and hope to see you in the school semester.

This year school too is much harder than other semesters. Well, as you get deeper into your degree things get harder.

All i want to say is do pray for me and help me too like financially. I really want to finish my degree and move on in doing my masters.

As all always, i end my blog post with a video to share. I think many people has seen this before. However, i'm truly amaze as the similarity among this two great players. The moves, the jumper and style is just so same. haha. Check it out.


Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. 

I really respect these two players mentality. They are so driven and confident in their game. The big thing is they work hard at their game. Great players. 

Hope you enjoy the post. See you next blog post. Peace.

God loves you, 

No comments: