Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tight Corners...Opps!

Hi my wonderful readers,

I have quite a week. I can for sure say that my school year is lot more harder. I have to stay on top of so many things which is crazy. However, i have some really good classes which i learn so much. From Nutrition to Weight Workouts and Body systems. 

All my studies really show the wonderful engineering from God. The smallest of details to the biggest details. He really took his creation seriously. Amazing stuff. 

Besides all this craziness from school life, i have to take time for myself. I have been thinking that i have quite a wishlist of things i just got to have. Like really want and need. I will post my wishlist on the next post. So swing-by to check it out. ;) 

Anyway, let's just move along to somethings found on the big wide web. Check out this guys from Hot Wheels. Pretty amazing stuff. 



Cool huh? 

So emm....catch me next post about wishlist. hehe. 

God loves you,