Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back to School

Hello,


I'm going back to school soon. Not high school, but university. To many of you that still don't know where I'm going, I'm going to Virginia or VA(for short) in America. Is near by New York. is at the north west side of America. Going to a place called Lynchburg. The school is called Liberty University. Is a Christian school, has a strong foundation in the scriptures. Is a great school.

here is a map of the place,

View Larger Map

see I'm quite close to the airport(is below the school) and also quite near to town(the town is upwards the map, is called Lynchburg). There is a train cuts to the school. So i might have no trouble getting around town or the neighborhood. The school is still expanding, so the map might be wrong of the school grounds. Cause is one of the biggest schools in Virginia maybe America.
(you can minimize the map to see, what I'm calling about).
this map show you the terrain,

View Larger Map

See how close I'm near the mountain. During winter, maybe i can go skiing. Great school. If any of you want to study overseas and want to study in America. I highly advice you to come to this school. Is school some how has it all. I'm beginning to fall in love with school. Don't worry about me not attending church. There is a church in the school itself(if I'm not mistaken). I'm going to stay in campus. Cause is easy, why? cause the school itself is like a mini town already. So there is tons of things to do on campus. So mom, dad and sisters, if you are planing to come down. Best if we meet at New York or you want to come to Virginia, then you have to stay some where in town which is Lynchburg. There is a way. =) Or any of you are coming down to America. Be happy to see meet you, just let me know, okay?

Love at first sight,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

strategic place.

Randy said...

Welcome to the Liberty family. But i have to warn you, it is a rather long drive from Lynchburg up to New York City. You are much closer to Washington D.C.

If you want to meet other Liberty students and graduates on the web you can go to our message board:

http://FlameFans.com