Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mystery Dreamer

Hello,

Woke up severe times today. Is like I'm awake a moment the next I'm a sleep. I think i did it four times today. Ish. In the end i woke up at 11am. Shower, and walk around in a dizzy way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Nobody was home today except the maids and little Philip(my sister baby). Went to the television room to catch some movies. Love watching movies. Today i was in time to see Big Fish. I was wanting to watch this show for ages. Now i get to see it. I give it a 8/10. Is well written and the filming of it is great too. Is Tim Burton work, sure is going to be good show. The show is light and easy to understand. It makes me feel like a kid again watching it. Just plain awesome. Don't know the show. Click here.

After watching all that, had to do some work for my visa. Is so many things to do, just don't know where to beginning and also time is to short. Well, working on it like crazy mad dog. Went to ss15 in the late afternoon to do some photocopy. Spent a bit of time there alone in Starbucks. Hmm...i didn't drink coffee(not a real big fan of it). I don't know whether mocha is coffee a not. But i just like it a lot. =)

When home, rest my head. Wanted to go for basketball, but the lack of replies are just to sad. Also i felt a chili down my spine that is going to rain all night long. And it did. Today i feel like posting a lot. That is why there is four posts today. =) Besides that, been playing a lot of "You know what game". Is fun. i still don't understand why people have to be so tension over it. Well, i just play with a smile =). so i guess i might be seeing some of you tomorrow. Will be looking forward of tomorrows meeting, Life group. I wonder what God has install for us tomorrow? this is nighty night then.

Hook up,

No comments: