Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sisters...

Hi,

I'm going to talk about my sisters. Both of them are simply unique in so many ways. They are will be close to my heart. Even though i don't really show it but it is true. I can still remember the time when we were still living in Shah Alam house. And i got some "problem, stomach problem" and mom and dad are not around. Rachel drove the van and JuJu(Julienne) sitting beside me all the way to a clinic to see a doctor. Then later laugh about it. I can also remember how you trick me into believing that, either Rachel or JuJu was in a bag and flight back in a bag or something like that. And show me how either you two fit in the bag(still cannot believe it). Well i like to say thank you sisters, for all the caring and love you show me. i believe that God will bless you two more and more each day.

P.S have you read my email that i send out to you two....hehe.... just want to be sure. I need this one. please.

with many love,
Joel Paul Toh Yeung Yi